Tryouts for the 2016 Laker Men's Soccer season begin in on AUGUST 15! Here are a few things you can do to get ready!
- CAPTAINS' PRACTICES start Monday, August 1. It's fun and it's a great way to meet other SW Lakers! Plus, it gets you ready for tryouts. Go to CAPTAINS' PRACTICES for more information.
- FALL SPORTS SIGN UP at SW High School on Tuesday, August 2, between 3:00 and 5:00 p.m. You'll find links to the 2016-2017 Eligibility Form and the 2016-2017 Sports Physical form on this page. Remember, your completed eligibility and physical forms must be in the athletic director's office in order to try out!
- TRY OUTS -Learn more about the tryout process at TRYOUTS AND FAQS
- CAMP!: If you will be in 9th grade in the fall of 2016, come to the SW Summer Youth Camp. It's intense, affordable, and a lot of fun. You'll find more information at YOUTH SOCCER CAMP.
- FAN WEAR! Remember - the online store is open only until August 4!