- Men's Southwest Soccer Banquet
Congratulations to the SWHS Men's Soccer players on a successful 2015 season! Please join us in celebrating the players' accomplishments at the 2015 Annual Soccer Banquet.
Coaches from each team will be providing comments and player awards. The banquet will also be a time to greet players and families and say farewell to our seniors. All Southwest players, families and coaches are invited.
DATE: Monday, November 9th, 2015
TIME: 6:30-9:00 pm
LOCATION: Lake Harriet United Methodist Church
4901 Chowen Avenue South
COST: $5 per guest. No charge for players/coaches
*We would like all families to be represented, so please know we have scholarship money for any families that may need assistance. Come!
- Dressy, please no sweats or T-shirts.
- BANQUET ASSISTANCE DUTIES:
- Freshman parents: Serve the food (Please arrive at 6:15)
- Sophomore parents: Clean Up after banquet
- Junior parents: Bring chocolate milk and/or white milk in coolers if possible.
- Senior Parents AND Senior Players: Set up and bring coolers with water (5:00 Seniors, 5:30 Parents)
- INCLUDE YOUR PLAYER IN NUMBER OF ATTENDEES AS ONE OF YOUR "KIDS".
If an email was missed, please forward to that family member. We assume all players will attend the banquet!! We would like to know if your player cannot attend.
- RSVP: Please have one member RSVP for each family by Wednesday, November 4th using EVITE