1. Soccer Boosters Parent Kick-off: Sunday, June 5, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Parents of all players interested in Southwest Laker Soccer for fall 2016, grades 9-12, are encouraged to attend.
- At the home of Rebecca Skoler and Steve Stovitz - 4260 Linden Hills Boulevard, Minneapolis
- Bring an appetizer to share, and hear about plans for fall, 2016, Laker Soccer.
2. KINGFIELD CROSSFIT TRAINING - A GREAT WAY TO GET READY FOR FALL TRYOUTS
- A special program for Southwest Lakers Soccer players to develop fitness, strength and speed.
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, from 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m., June 13 - August 5.
- Offered at Kingfield CrossFit, at Lake Street and Lyndale Avenue (2905 Garfield Avenue South).
- $276 for 23 sessions or $12 per session.
- Kingfield CrossFit will contribute $50.00 of a player's Booster participation contribution for any player who attends 80% of the sessions.
- Register by JUNE 3, 2016. Information and waivers are posted below.
3. SPORTS PHYSICALS
- Offered free by Twin Cities Orthopedics, from July 25-28, at 8 locations throughout the Twin Cities' metro.
- Information will be available at TCOmn.com, starting May 23; registration begins June 6.
- All students playing SW soccer must have documentation of a sports physical within the past three years on file in the athletic director's office by August 10, 2016.